RM Easymail Plus is a Web-based email service available as an optional service from SWGfL. Because RM EasyMail Plus has been designed specifically for education, it covers issues that are important to schools:
Safety & Security: RM Easymail Plus keeps users protected. With industry leading anti-virus protection, combined with top quality anti-spam, and banned word filtering, you can be sure your users can communicate with the protection they need.
Flexible User Interfaces: RM Easymail Plus provides three templates to meet the differing needs of different users, plus it also gives the ability to use Microsoft Outlook if that's your preferred interface.
Easy to manage, cost effective solution: RM Easymail plus is easy to manage, creating a new user takes only 17 seconds. Because of its intuitive interface, and low management requirements, RM Easymail Plus is a great email solution for schools.
With full web-based administration of the service and a choice of templates (or 'skins'), you're in control of your establishment's e-mail service.
You can also choose to use the banned word list, or the powerful restriction list functionality, both of which increase the safety of your users.
- Three User templates: The bold, graphical basic template for teaching younger pupils how to use e-mail; the standard template for those pupils confident in using e-mail and the advanced template, with functionality suitable for staff (such as out-of-office replies and mail forwarding);
- Access anywhere, any time via an intuitive, web-based user interface;
- Web-based administration allows you to create and manage accounts via your web browser;
- Enhanced virus and spam filtering, along with banned word filtering and flexible restriction lists that administrators can put in place along with that administrators can put in place, ensures that inappropriate content doesn't reach the user;
- Completely flexible: add more mailboxes or increase mailbox space as and when you need to;
- Dedicated support via the SWGfL Helpdesk, 08:00 - 18:00, Monday - Friday.
- Provides an opportunity for pupils to publish their work on the Internet, motivating pupil participation.
- School Web sites can be used to build bridges between the school, parents and the local community. This can be as simple as publishing the school prospectus online, or as innovative as running online parent discussion forums.
- Visitors have faster access to your Web site, increasing its potential and its value to the school.
- A hosted Web site has a much lower technical overhead than a school-based server.
- School resources available at home/out of hours.
- A site from which to access Web mail.